Are you over working for the man and not being rewarded for your efforts?
Do you possess the confidence, qualifications, and skills to be part of a team that rewards you for them?
If you have answered yes to the questions above, then you need to drop your tools right now, call Accord Electrical & Solar… and become part of the culture where “effort equals reward”.
Companies on the Sunshine Coast have come and gone, yet Accord have been going strong for over 30 years. This is a long-standing commitment to the Coast and a reputation for excellence.
We also value a healthy work/life balance and as such only look to service the Sunshine Coast with profit not being the only motivation but, fostering tomorrow’s successes today.
We are looking for people who possess a high work ethic, great customer service expertise and are keen to create a “micro” business of your own within Accord Electrical & Solar.
To meet this benchmark, you will need to bring the following skills, qualifications, and attitude:
- Look to work within the business as if it was your own.
- Be a qualified electrician with a least 3 years of experience.
- Be well versed in the latest standards in the areas you have the qualifications.
- Solar experience and qualifications (or willingness to attain) are an advantage.
- Have all the required tools of the trade including the test equipment required to undertake all electrical testing of modern installations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability you utilise company systems and procedures effectively.
What you will get in return:
- A company that looks to advance your career prospects and cares about personal and professional development.
- A modern fully equipped company vehicle with fuel card.
- Phone reimbursement.
- Attractive hourly rate based on skills and experience.
- Commission on new work obtained and other performance-based incentives.
- Be part of a team that values effort and commitment and enjoy regular staff special events.