In these trying times, it is extremely important for all Australians to look after each other and stop the spread of Coronavirus. To take all precautions and act on the latest advice from the government and medical professionals.
At Accord, we remain committed to servicing our customers during these difficult times in the safest way possible.
We are complying with national and state public health directives in relation to COVID-19 as they unfold.
Assessing the risk (in consultation with all stakeholders) to look for ways to minimise the spread of the virus. These include:
Ceasing non-essential work activities that involve close personal contact (less than 1.5m).
Implementing controls to reduce direct contact with workers and customers, including:
- Wearing protective gloves, taking disinfectant sprays and hand wash.
- Social distancing of at least 1.5metres (1 person per 4sqm indoors)
- Actively supporting flexible work arrangements, including working from home.
Implementing controls to reduce environmental exposure, including:
- Cleaning and disinfection of items, surfaces and areas that have been worked on
- Use of hand sanitiser before and after entering dwellings or sites.
- Regular wiping down of hand tools, and car surfaces.
We would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for your continued support of Accord during these challenging weeks and months ahead. Together, that we all get through this as quickly as possible.
From all the Accord family stay safe.